Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Transfer Window #1: November

As I said before, the transfer window is open from October 28th until November 3rd 12:30pm. as usual to change your team, you can either send me a text, email, slip of paper, phone me, comment on this blog. But get your changes in ... and well, you can change the team before the transfer window too if you will be away (der & mairead). Sensible rules as usual apply ... as from the start http://tullig.blogspot.com/2007/08/were-back.html
15 13 transfers over the season, as many as you like in each transfer window (sorry, I previously said 15, and I was asked about it ... but it was a mistake on my part)
stay under £60m
No three players from the one team
Ahhhh, just ask and i'll make up the rules as I go along!!!

Oh by the way, who hasn't paid yet??? Hmmm, I don't accept credit cards ... but I will accept brown paper envelopes. In fact, DJ is in charge of the money again this year. ‎

No comments: