Sunday, September 30, 2007

Managers night out

For a change from the usual Leaderboard and scores, here's some of the more respectable photo's from DerG's stag last Saturday night (That makes a change from just showing bad photo's I usually show I hear you say!) So there's nine of the 14 team managers below. Oh, we're an ugly bunch, but then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there ain't too many of us left now, and god loves a trier, but it's tough when you smell of fish ;)







Update 4 Oct: I got a comment in passing from one that wasn't there saying that the pictures were "Very Respectable! Surely you have something jucier that I can see". Hmm, i'm afraid not because I'd prefer not to thread on someones character. I live on the edge most of the time anyway! ‎

No comments: